We believe you are what you eat and if you care about eating clean, this organic brown lentil salad needs to become part of your menu! Gratifying and full of nutrients: iron, folate, plant protein and vitamin C. Very few ingredients make it easy to prepare and delicious!
200g of organic brown lentils
- 1 Tomato
- Parsley to sprinkle the salad
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Dried oregano
- A dash of olive oil and lemon juice for the dressing
- Boil the lentils and wait for them to cool down.
- Cut the tomatoes in to small chunks.
- Cut garlic into small pieces.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice dressing over and sprinkle with parsley leaf and oregano. Enjoy!